The Only Houston Landscaping Company You’ll Need From Start to Finish
We will create a concept keeping in mind your vision – Professional Landscaping Design, Hardscaping, Water Features, Lighting Services and More
Our 5 Step Professional Landscaping Process Makes Even the Most Intricate Projects Amazingly Simple to Complete.
Sugar Land Landscaping Contractors
You have more choices than you might think when it comes to Sugar Land landscaping contractors. But if you want the best, choose the experts with Colourscape. We’ve been in business since 1986, and helped thousands of homeowners during that time. Not only are we experts in Sugar Land landscaping design and Sugar Land landscaping drainage, we will ensure your property looks its best, no matter what time of the year it may be. You simply can’t make a better choice in landscaping contractors in Sugar Land TX.
Finding the Right Company for Your Landscaping Needs
Choosing the right Sugar Land landscaping contractors is an important decision that can impact the appearance and value of your property. Here are some tips to help you choose the best company for your Sugar Land landscaping design needs.
- Do your research: Before choosing landscaping contractors in Sugar Land TX, research potential candidates online or through referrals. Look for reviews or ratings from previous clients, and check their qualifications, experience, and certifications. Verify that the contractor has the necessary licenses, insurance, and bonding required by your state or municipality.
- Define your project: Have a clear idea of what you want to achieve with your landscaping project, and share this vision with your Sugar Land landscaping design contractor. A good contractor will help you refine your ideas and develop a realistic plan to achieve your goals. A detailed plan will also help you compare quotes and evaluate potential contractors more easily.
- Get multiple quotes: Obtain at least three quotes from different Sugar Land landscaping drainage contractors, and compare them based on price, quality, and references. Avoid choosing the cheapest option without verifying their experience and credentials.
- Ask for references: Ask potential contractors for a list of references from previous clients. Contact these clients and ask them about their experience with the contractor, including the quality of their work, timeliness, communication, and overall satisfaction.
- Communication is key: Ensure that the contractor you choose has good communication skills and is able to listen to your needs and concerns. A good contractor will provide regular updates on the project’s progress and seek your input when necessary.
Learn why Colourscape experts should be your Sugar Land landscaping contractors by contacting us online or calling 281-277-6122.
3. Breaking Ground/Level
Commercial and Residential Landscaping Services
Waterfalls and fountains
Water gardens and fishponds
Plants and trees
Brick and Concrete Pavers
Patios and patio covers
Hot tubs and spas
Design of landscape
Decks and fencing
Stonework and masonry
Garden art and sculpture
Pottery and containers
Sod and seeding
Garden design and gardening
Annuals and perennials
Mulching and stump removal
Ornamental iron fencing
All of our work is always licensed, insured and under warranty.
Fully Licensed Landscape Architect in Houston
Collaborate with a truly creative Greater Houston landscape architect that will create something unique just for you.
Don’t be fooled by the industry jargon. A landscape designer doesn’t have the same expertise and credentials as a licensed landscape architect.
Our licensed landscape architect is skilled at designing projects from the ground up. We’ll take your ideas and create a personalized design that’s unique to your property. You have the assurance that every feature is based on sound landscaping design and built to last.
Colourscape Inc in Sugar Land, TX is a registered and licensed landscape contracting company in the State of Texas with Houston Better Business Bureau affiliations. Our business can be found under Landscape Architect – License #1453
Perfectly Priced Custom Landscape Design in Houston, Texas
Colourscape landscaping adds value to your property no matter how large or small the project is. Best of all, you don’t have to have a limitless budget to enjoy our top quality landscape architecture.
Bids Customized by Clients
When you get a project bid from us it isn’t a “take it or leave it” deal. Pick and choose the elements you want to keep to create a customized bid that fits your budget, timeline, and preferences.
We’re with you for the long haul. Projects can be designed to be built out over time. This allows you more flexibility with your budget and schedule.
DIY Landscaping Designs
Not afraid of getting your hands a little dirty? Use professional designs created by our landscape architect to build your own outdoor oasis.
All work is guaranteed and we accept all major forms of payment.
Creating Beautiful Landscapes Across the Southwest Houston Area Since 1986
Since 1986, we’ve transformed countless properties with personalized landscape design in the Houston Metro area. Our team of trained landscape professionals understands the unique environment and terrain of the southwest Houston area. This intimate knowledge helps ensure your landscaping will look good season after season, year after year.
Over the years we have developed a professional relationship with the trades and craftsmen it takes to complete a project. Our contractors provide the highest quality craftsmanship at a fair price.
Greater Houston Landscaping Service Areas
- Fort Bend County
- Harris County
- Southwest Houston
- Sugar Land
- Missouri City
- Cinco Ranch
- La Centerra
- Sugar Creek
- River Oaks
- Pecan Grove
- Meadows Place
- Harvest Green
- The Heights
Looking for a Highly Rated Landscape Company?
See Why Our Clients Give Colourscape 5 Stars!
“Greg and his team did a wonderful job on our front flower beds. The design was superior to anything else we were shown when looking around. Having known Greg for many years, we were happy to finally get to utilize his landscaping design skills and are very happy with the results. Would recommend Colourscape to anyone needing landscaping or paver work. Five-star work for sure!” —Mark Hubert, Google
“Last year we hired Greg to landscape our backyard. Greg did a complete and thorough job. Greg designed a detailed layout of the backyard and gave suggestions of plants after listening to what I was looking for in regards to color and fruit trees/plants. The layout was excellent and very symmetrical (which I wouldn’t have thought of doing), taking into account what we would see the most from our custom backyard patio. Now that it has been a year, all the plants and trees have filled out and I can truly appreciate a job well done by Greg and his crew. We are still enjoying sitting outside on our patio and looking at the view. Greg outbid another landscaping company that we had looked at and in addition, Greg had more superior craftsmanship.” —Melanie Williams, Google
“Greg did a wonderful job putting in a large pavestone patio and seat wall. He was easy to work with, on time, on budget and kept us informed as the project progressed. You will be happy you used him.” —Laura Bolerjack, Google